Monday, May 14, 2007

Discovery

It's so great when you finally find that one thing in your life to look forwards to. We randomly find things like that sometimes big things like marriage or kids and sometimes a lot smaller like getting into the size 6 jeans without laying down on the bed trying not to breathe. But it is an amazing feeling when you have the hope of really finding out who you are. Sometimes that's a really scary thing. Finding out new things about yourself inside and out. Somethings that make your heart race in anticipation and others that make you sick to your stomach. I think the hardest thing for me is to come to realize that someone,somewhere,someday is going to want me and I want to be the best version of myself for them but to get to that point I have to be the best version of myself for me. So I'm beginning a journey of discovery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have my one thing to look forward to as well. Just like that, I always look forward to fridays when I go home, I'm in collage, and I get to see my favorite place on earth, not my house, but my dojo (karate place) it is the one thing I look forward to more than anything.


Trying to find martial arts supplie? Here are two great places to get them
www.taekwondosupplies.com and www.blackbeltshop.com.